Welcome to The Marshall County Legislative Delegation.
For more than twenty-five years this office has served as a liaison between the citizens, governmental agencies, public schools, service programs and the elected state legislators from Marshall County. The office coordinates the schedules and other administrative functions of the Legislative Delegation, disseminates information to the public about proposed laws and existing statutes, and serves as a point of contact for citizen input on current issues.
The purpose of the website is to give the constituents of Marshall County an easy, quick and efficient mode of obtaining information and a greater opportunity to be aware and to participate in the legislative process.
Media ReleasesView All
- SCOFIELD PASSES COMMON-SENSE BROADBAND INVESTMENT LEGISLATION
- SB 253 is a free-market approach to build high-speed internet
- ETHICS COMMISSION DECISION
- Representative David Standridge Comments on Ethics Commission's Decision Regarding Governor Bentley
- STANDRIDGE APPOINTED TO RULES
- Speaker appoints Rep. David Standridge to Agenda-setting Rules Committee
News & UpdatesView All
With only a few weeks left, Speaker McCutcheon says state budgets, redistricting and prisons are the priorities for remainder of Session.
Governor Resigns. Lt. Gov. Kay Ivey sworn in.
Scofield's Alabama Rural Broadband Act passes Senate
Prison Construction Bill Scaled Back
Alabama moves a step closer to ending judicial override on death penalty cases.