Welcome to The Marshall County Legislative Delegation.
For more than twenty-five years this office has served as a liaison between the citizens, governmental agencies, public schools, service programs and the elected state legislators from Marshall County. The office coordinates the schedules and other administrative functions of the Legislative Delegation, disseminates information to the public about proposed laws and existing statutes, and serves as a point of contact for citizen input on current issues.
The purpose of the website is to give the constituents of Marshall County an easy, quick and efficient mode of obtaining information and a greater opportunity to be aware and to participate in the legislative process.
Media ReleasesView All
- MCCUTCHEON ANNOUNCES MEMBERS OF HOUSE DRIVER’S LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Rep. Randall Shedd to Chair the Interim Committee
- SENATOR SCOFIELD ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION AS A COMMISSIONER IN THE FIRST-EVER SIMULATED CONVENTION OF STATES
- Chairs the Alabama Delegation
- CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT TO PROTECT STATE PARKS
- Marshall County Lawmakers Spearhead Effort to Protect State Parks
News & UpdatesView All
A guide to understanding the amendments that will appear on the November ballot
Local Delegation split on support
Any changes made by the House would send the Bill back to Senate.
A total of 1,005 Bills were introduced; 574 House Bills and 431 Senate Bills. 277 of those Bills became law. Some of the key accomplishments are outlined here.
HB123 will provide wireless networks for schools